Legal nurse consultant services:
• Screen potential health-related cases for merit
• Organize, tabulate, and paginate medical records in chronological sequence for easy reference throughout case preparation
• Review and interpret relevant medical records
• Identify and request relevant documents or tangible items which will aid in case analysis
• Provide potential candidates for expert witnesses
• Identify missing records or gaps in documentation
• Identify causation issues
• Review records for damages/injuries and identify contributing factors
• Develop written reports, summaries, chronologies, timelines, charts
• Review records for signs of tampering
• Identify potential key providers in the medical records
• Educate the legal group on medical care related to case findings
• Assist in the deposition process by writing questions pertinent to the medical issues
• Identify applicable standards of care, noting deviations by involved health care professionals from reasonable and customary clinical practice
Need an expert witness to testify?
We can help you find expert witness candidates from all health care specialties.
We can help you locate suitable medical experts for your cases, both locally and nationally.
We will assist in organizing case records for expert medical consultants to review.